Type: Blowback Airsoft Pistol.
Model:Colt M1911 A1.
Materials: Almost all metal.
Weight: 2.15 pounds (976 grams)
Barrel: Metal non-rifled.
Action: Semi auto blowback, single action only.
Ammunition Type: 6mm plastic Airsoft BB's.
Ammunition Capacity: 17 round full size metal magazine.
FPS: 380 using .20 gram BB's.
This is a Mini Review for the KWC/Cybergun Colt M1911 A1 CO2 Blowback Airsoft Pistol. I have already reviewed other KWC version of this all metal realistic CO2 blowback pistol in both 6mm Airsoft and 4.5mm Steel BB and in a variety of different finishes so if you are interested in a more detailed write up for the Cybergun Colt M1911 A1, you can check out the below links where I have reviewed many variations of virtually the same blowback CO2 airgun made by KWC.
- KWC - Cybergun 1911 Style 4.5mm Steel BB & 6mm Airsoft Comparison.
- Cybergun - KWC Tanfoglio Witness 1911 CO2 BB Gun Field Strip.
- Cybergun - KWC Tanfoglio Witness 1911 CO2 BB Gun Review.
- KWC M1911 Model A1 TAC CO2 Blowback BB Pistol Table Top Review.
- KWC Cybergun P1911 Swiss Arms CO2 Blowback BB Pistol Field Test Review.
- KWC M1911 Model A1 TAC CO2 Blowback BB Pistol Field Test Shooting Review.
- Cybergun Blackwater BW1911 R2 Blowback BB Pistol Field Test Review.
- KWC Metal Slide CQBP M45 A1 Non-Blowback CO2 BB Pistol Table Top Review.