Before I get into my full reviews of the Umarex Walther SG 9000 BB Shotgun and Umarex S&W M&P 45 Air Pistol, I thought I would do a quick Preview so you could get a quick look at both of these fine Umarex products.
A few highlights worth mentioning about each air gun:
- The Walther SG9000 shoots in both single shot and a 3 shot burst that fires all 3 rounds at exactly the same time, in the same manner that an actual shotgun would simultaneously fire all the buck shot.
- The Walther SG9000 is capable of 480 fps and uses an 88gram CO2 cartridge so you can refill the 40 rounds spring fed magazine a multitude of times before needing to replace your CO2.
- The Walther SG9000 does not come with any actual sights so you will need to add either a Red Dot Scope or Laser on to one of the many provided Picatinny rails located on the shotgun.
- The S&W M&P 45 can shoot in both double action and also single action by pulling the rear portion of the slide back to cock the internal hammer allowing for a very light single action trigger.
- The Smith & Wesson M&P 45 has a very nice solid weight to it, I was actually surprised at how hefty it was considering it has a mainly all plastic outer shell, my best guess would be close to 2 pounds. I think it's time to invest in a scale!
- The S&W M&P 45 also has a recessed barrel giving the muzzle the large caliber look of a real 45 auto adding to the realism of this replica gun.
Take a quick look at these two Umarex products in my YouTube video: