- EKOL - ASI - FIRAT - SPECIAL 99 - ES 55 - MAJOR - TUNA - ARDA ARRIVE
- EKOL ES 55 CO2 4.5MM BB PISTOL REVIEW
- EKOL SPECIAL 99 9MM P.A.K. BLANK GUN REVIEW
- EKOL - ARDA - TUNA - MAJOR - SPECIAL 99 - ASI - BLANK GUN SHOOTING REVIEW
- EKOL TUNA 8MM P.A.K. BLANK GUN REVIEW
- EKOL ARDA 8MM P.A.K. BLANK POCKET REVOLVER REVIEW
- EKOL MAJOR 9MM P.A.K. 007 PPK BLANK GUN REVIEW
Type: Blank Gun.
Manufacturer:EKOL - VOLTRAN.
Model: ASI UZI.
Materials: Plastic (Polymer) shell, metal internals.
Weight: 3.5 pounds.
Barrel: Semi plugged - front firing.
Propulsion: Gun powder.
Action: Semi/Full auto single action.
Ammunition Type: 9mm P.A.K. blanks.
Ammunition Capacity: 15 & 25 round magazines.
Trigger Pull: The trigger pull of the ASI UZI is typical of a single action semi auto gun, no hammer pull is required so it has a light to medium pull.
Build Quality: The build quality is similar to that of my Zoraki 925 blank gun. The outer polymer shell is very durable and on the inside lives an all metal Jackal Dual. The fit and finish are very good making it hard to image this is essentially a pistol with a plastic shell wrapped around it.
Realism: The ASI UZI closely resembles the Mini UZI but is not an exact copy. It is the basic size weight and shape however.
Purchased From: The Replica Airguns Store.
- Semi and Full auto makes this gun a lot of fun to shoot.
- Very good construction, lots of internal metal parts and quality plastics on the outside.
- Comes with both a 15 round and 25 round magazine.
- Has a built in foregrip.
- Would make a great prop gun as it looks like the stereotypical mini machine gun.
- 9mm P.A.K. Blank ammo is expensive and this gun can go through it fast!
- Can be a bit pricey depending on where you purchase it from.
- Comes in a cardboard box, not a plastic hard shell case.
The EKOL ASI UZI is a blank machine gun which right there says it all! Who wouldn't want to get their hands on this and shoot a bunch of blank ammo off in full auto mode? If you don't mind paying a bit more for this luxury then the EKOL ASI blank machine gun is for you. Just make sure to buy lots of 9mm P.A.K ammo.