- ASG CZ 75 P-07 DUTY AND DAN WESSON 6 & 8 INCH REVOLVERS COMING SOON!
- ASG CZ 75 P-07 DUTY AND DAN WESSON 6 & 8 INCH REVOLVERS NOW SHIPPING
- PREVIEW - CZ 75 P-07 DUTY - DAN WESSON REVOLVERS - COLT SPECIAL COMBAT
- ASG CZ 75 P-07 DUTY BLOWBACK CO2 4.5MM BB PISTOL REVIEW
- ASG DAN WESSON 6 INCH SILVER & 8 INCH BLACK CO2 BB REVOLVER REVIEW
Type: BB air pistol.
Model: Colt Special Combat.
Materials: Mostly metal construction with a few plastic parts.
Weight: 2.1 pounds.
Barrel: 4.88 inches, metal non-rifled.
Propulsion: CO2 x 1.
Action: Semi auto, single and double action.
Ammunition Type: 4.5mm BB's.
Ammunition Capacity: 19 round magazine.
Trigger Pull: The trigger pull on the Umarex Colt Special Combat is very nice in both single and double action mode with the single action having an extremely light pull making it very easy to shoot on target.
Accuracy: I shot this air gun at a target from 20 feet away in a free standing position, and it performed well getting a 2 inch grouping close to the center of the target. The sights can be adjusted for your individual shooting style. My Chrony testing with a five shot averaged result was 387 fps.
Build Quality: This is an almost all metal air gun with good fit and finish and a nice hefty 2.1 pound weight to it. You really can't ask for much more! The only plastic parts to speak of are the grips and the CO2 screw tab. In a perfect world, real wood grips and an allen key based CO2 screw would really finish this gun off nicely.
Realism: The Umarex Colt Special Combat is a licensed replica of the real 45 auto 1911 pistol. It is a very close looking copy of a 1911 pistol with the exception of the trigger mechanism.
Purchased From: The Replica Airguns Store.
- Almost all metal construction - good weight and solid feeling gun!
- Working slide and slide catch.
- Great looking gun with its two-tone finish.
- Adjustable rear sights.
- Nice full size drop out magazine (holds CO2 and BB's).
- Double and Single Action, very smooth and light.
- A really hard to get in North America making it a bit pricy.
- Trigger is not like the actual 1911 style trigger.
- Would have been awesome to have actual real wooden grips.
- I would rather have a CO2 screw then the tab on the magazine.
- Blowback action would have been nice.
The Umarex Colt Special Combat is a real collectors item and a real looker of an airgun, it's a bit too bad Umarex hasn't brought this air pistol into North America, I'm not sure what their reasoning is? Even at the somewhat inflated imported price, it's still a great BB gun to own and shoot and there isn't really too much more you can ask for in a replica airgun!
My YouTube Video Review for this fine Airgun: