- THREE NEW BLANK GUNS - EKOL - JACKAL DUAL - DICLE - VOLGA
- EKOL - JACKAL DUAL - DICLE - VOLGA 9MM P.A.K. BLANK GUN OVERVIEW
- EKOL VOLGA 9MM P.A.K. BLANK GUN REVIEW
- EKOL - VOLGA - DICLE - JACKAL DUAL - 9MM P.A.K. BLANK GUN SHOOTING REVIEW
- EKOL JACKAL DUAL 9MM P.A.K. BLANK GUN REVIEW
Type: Blank Gun.
Manufacturer:EKOL - VOLTRAN.
Materials: Mostly Metal.
Weight: 2.5 pounds.
Barrel: Semi plugged - front firing.
Propulsion: Gun powder.
Action: Semi auto single & double action.
Ammunition Type: 9mm P.A.K. blanks.
Ammunition Capacity: 15 round magazine.
Trigger Pull: The trigger pull of the Dicle is fairly heavy in double action mode, even cocking the hammer takes some effort, but once the hammer is back the single action mode is much lighter. I have not put many rounds through this gun and have found the EKOL's take some breaking in before they loosen up a bit.
Build Quality: The build quality is similar to that of my Zoraki blank guns. The EKOL Dicle is well built and uses good quality materials, this gun is almost all metal and very heavy with a thick slide and heavy frame. The finish quality is typical of other Turkish guns - good but not perfect. The two tone look suits this gun and brings out its features.
Realism: The EKOL Dicle is not an exact copy of the Beretta Cougar, but it does look very similar with the exception of the elongated thumb guard.
Purchase From: The Replica Airguns Store.
- Very good construction, lots of metal parts and good solid weight to the Dicle.
- The two tone finish really suits this pistol.
- Worked very well, no jams, misfires or failure to eject or load.
- Looks very much like the Beretta Cougar.
- Plastic grips are a bit cheap looking.
- The plastic but piece at the bottom of the magazine seems a bit cheap and out of place with the rest of this well made gun.
- A bit of a bulky gun, may be a bit too much gun for some people.
The EKOL Dicle blank gun is a nice addition to our growing number of legal blank guns in Canada. EKOL offers a nice variety of models to choose from with an assortment of finishes. I was not expecting to like the Dicle as much as I did, in photos you just can't fully appreciate how solid this gun really is. The quality and finish is pretty good overall with the usual few minimal cosmetic imperfection found on many Turkish blank guns. This gun test fired without incident, I shoot several rounds through it and had no miss fires, failures to load or eject.