- THREE NEW BLANK GUNS - EKOL - JACKAL DUAL - DICLE - VOLGA
- EKOL - VOLGA - DICLE - JACKAL DUAL - 9MM P.A.K. BLANK GUN SHOOTING REVIEW
- EKOL - JACKAL DUAL - DICLE - VOLGA 9MM P.A.K. BLANK GUN OVERVIEW
- EKOL JACKAL DUAL 9MM P.A.K. BLANK GUN REVIEW
- EKOL DICLE 9MM P.A.K. BLANK GUN REVIEW
Type: Blank Gun.
Manufacturer: EKOL - VOLTRAN.
Materials: Mostly Metal.
Weight: 1 pounds.
Barrel: Semi plugged - front firing.
Propulsion: Gun powder.
Action: Semi auto single action.
Ammunition Type: 9mm P.A.K. blanks.
Ammunition Capacity: 5 round magazine.
Trigger Pull: The trigger pull of the Volga is a bit hard at first but once broken in, seems to soften up to about a medium pull over time as the gun gets worked in.
Build Quality: The build quality is similar to that of my Zoraki blank guns. The EKOL Volga is well built and uses good quality materials, this gun is almost all metal. The finish quality is typical of other Turkish guns - good but not perfect.
Realism: The Volga is very similar in design and appearance to the Tanfoglio GT27, a small .25 Automatic sub compact pistols.
Purchase From: The Replica Airgusn Store.
- In Canada these guns are some of the few blank guns available for purchase that are not prohibited.
- Very good construction, lots of metal parts and good weight to this blank gun even for its small size.
- You can get the EKOL Volga in a nice assortment of finishes to choose from.
- Nice compact blank shooter.
- Great training gun, as it operates exactly like a real gun without the deadly force.
- 9mm P.A.K. Blank ammo is expensive.
- Volga's trigger pull is a bit heavy but it seems to be getting better over time.
- Hard to get an empty magazine out of the Volga when the slide is back.
- Only holds 5 rounds.
The EKOL Volga blank gun is a nice addition to our growing number of legal blank guns in Canada. EKOL offers a nice variety of models to choose from with an assortment of finishes, the Volga fits nicely if you're looking for a very compact blank gun. The quality and finish is pretty good overall with the usual few imperfection found on low cost blank guns. This gun test fired without incident, I didn't shoot very many rounds through it but I still had no miss fires, failures to load or eject. If you are thinking about getting a sub compact blank shooter, definitely take a look at the EKOL Volga blank gun.
My table top YouTube Video Review of the EKOL Volga Blank Gun: