- THREE NEW BLANK GUNS - EKOL - JACKAL DUAL - DICLE - VOLGA
- EKOL - VOLGA - DICLE - JACKAL DUAL - 9MM P.A.K. BLANK GUN SHOOTING REVIEW
- EKOL VOLGA 9MM P.A.K. BLANK GUN REVIEW
- EKOL JACKAL DUAL 9MM P.A.K. BLANK GUN REVIEW
- EKOL DICLE 9MM P.A.K. BLANK GUN REVIEW
Type: Blank Gun.
Manufacturer: EKOL - VOLTRAN.
Model: Jackal Dual - Dicle - Volga
Materials: Mostly Metal.
Weight: 2.5 - 2.5 - 1 pounds.
Barrel: Semi plugged - front firing.
Propulsion: Gun powder.
Action: Semi/full auto single action - Semi auto single/double action - semi auto single action.
Ammunition Type: 9mm P.A.K. blanks.
Ammunition Capacity: 15 - 15 - 6 round magazines.
Trigger Pull: The trigger pull for the Jackal Dual and Dicle is fairly light to medium in weight and with the Volga it's a bit harder with more of a medium to heavy trigger pull. I have noticed it getting lighter over time as I work the gun in.
Build Quality: The build quality is similar to that of my Zoraki guns, I have not shot the guns so I can not say yet how they will chamber and fire rounds, but my first impressions after spending some time looking them over and handling them is that they are well built and use good materials. There finish quality is typical of other Turkish guns - good but not perfect.
Realism: The EKOL Jackal Dual is the most realist of the three guns, and I say that because it closely resembles the Beretta 92 FS. And it does look very much like the Beretta 92 FS in many ways. The Dicle and the Volga however do not closely resemble any other guns that I can think of. The closest gun to the Dicle I would have to say is the Beretta PX4, but the Dicle is more like a PX4 and a Sig Sauer combined into one gun. The Volga is similar in design but not spot on to other small .25 Automatic sub compact pistols.
Purchase From: The Replica Airguns Store.
- In Canada these guns are some of the few blank guns available for purchase that are not prohibited.
- Very good construction, lots of metal parts and good weight to these blank guns.
- EKOL has a nice assortment of styles and colors to choose from.
- In the case of the Jackal, this gun would make a good Beretta 92 FS blank shooting replica.
- Great training guns, as they operate exactly like real guns without the deadly force.
- Jackal Dual's rear safety is non-functioning, this is a bit confusing.
- 9mm P.A.K. Blank ammo is expensive.
- Volga's trigger pull is a bit heavy but it seems to be getting better over time.
- Hard to get an empty magazine out of the Volga when the slide is back.
These EKOL VOLTRAN blank guns are a nice addition to our growing number of legal blank guns in Canada. EKOL offers a nice variety of models to choose from with an assortment of finishes. The quality and finish is better than I expected from EKOL, almost matching the Zoraki products and that's a pretty high pedestal to achieve. If you are thinking about getting a blank shooter, definitely take a look at the EKOL VOLTRAN line of blank guns.
My table top YouTube Video Overview of these three EKOL Blank Guns: