I was personally confused about some of the similarities and differences between several models of KJWorks Beretta M9 CO2 Blowback Airsoft Pistols, so I decided to make a video where I go over 4 models of KJWorks M9 Pistols and point out the commonalities and differences between them.
Here are the 4 versions of KJWorks Beretta M9 CO2 Blowback Airsoft Pistols:
Here is a list of the commonalties between them:
- All are based on the Beretta M9.
- All shoot 6mm plastic Airsoft BB’s.
- All of them come with interchangeable 25 round CO2 Magazines.
- All of them shoot around 360+ fps.
- All have a metal slide and frame.
- All weigh close to the same weight (2.1 - 2.4 pounds).
- All shoot in single and double action.
- All have ambidextrous safeties.
- All have white dot sights.
- Prices range from $184 -$200.
Here is a list of the differences between them:
- The VE, Vertex and M9A1 come in a semi gloss finish while the Tactical is more of a matt black.
- The VE and M9A1 have rails for accessory attachments while the Vertex and Tactical do not.
- The Vertec, Tactical and M9A1 have laniard loops while the VE does not.
- Some slight trigger guard differences between the models but very subtle.
- The Vertex and M9A1 share the same style classic Beretta pistol grip, The Tactical has a tactical finger pistol grip and the VE has it’s own unique pistol grip.
Make sure to watch my YouTube video where I cover this information in detail: