Now Available: Also checkout my Field Test Shooting Video Review for the ASG Bersa BP9CC Blowback CO2 BB Pistol.
Type: BB air pistol.
Materials: Metal slide and polymer frame.
Weight: 1.5 pounds. (610 grams)
Barrel: Metal non-rifled.
Propulsion: CO2 x 1.
Action: Semi auto blowback, single action only.
Ammunition Type: 4.5mm BB's.
Ammunition Capacity: 20 round magazine.
Trigger Pull: The trigger pull on the ASG Bersa BP9CC is light due to its true blowback operation that cocks the internal striker back with each shot taken. For some reason there is a slight creepiness in the trigger when the metal magazine is loaded, but it does not effect the lighter weight of the trigger pull. There is also a fair amount of take-up but the reset is short.
Accuracy: I shot the ASG Bersa BP9CC Blowback Airgun at a target from 20 feet away in a semi rested position, and it performed well getting a 2 inch grouping fairly centered on the target. The sights are non-adjustable, but for me there was no real need to adjust them. My initial Chrony testing puts this gun right in the 350 fps range.
Build Quality: ASG did another great job with the Bersa BP9CC, quality and build characteristics are very similar to my CZ 75 P-07 DUTY reviewed earlier. Everything that should be metal and polymer is the same on this as the original, and the fit and finish is very good in general!
Realism: The ASG Bersa BP9CC BB gun is as close as you can get to the real steel version while still retaining a good overall working airgun, the only real giveaway is the slightly longer but-plate on the magazine (most likely to allow for the CO2 screw tab). It looks very much like the real deal right down to the licensed Bersa trademarks and the 9x19 caliber markings on the slide and ejection port.
Available From: The Replica Airguns Store.
- Great usage of metal and polymer!
- Realistic true blowback action.
- Tons of detail in this gun. Fully licensed.
- Good power and decent accuracy for a blowback gun with good usage of CO2.
- Very well made, fit and finish is very good.
- Very usable white dot sights.
- All metal dropout magazine.
- Gun feels great in the hand, love the thin profile.
- Magazine but plate is a bit on the long side, only telltale sign. also has strange moulding marks on it.
- Trigger is a bit creepy when you have a loaded magazine and if you very slowly pull the trigger a BB can drop out of the barrel if holding downward.
- Blowback is mild because of the lighter slide and reduced blowback movement.
There are few smaller blowback air pistols that not only look great but perform well, this is one of them! I love the thin profile and overall operation of this pistol, for that very same reason the real steel version is doing exceptionally well here in North America which would make this airgun version a must have for any owners of the 9mm Bersa BP9CC. I highly recommend the ASG Bersa BP9CC 4.5mm BB Blowback Pistol to anyone looking for a very good quality and realistic BB pistol that does not compromise performance and build quality.