- ASG CZ 75 P-07 DUTY AND DAN WESSON 6 & 8 INCH REVOLVERS COMING SOON!
- ASG CZ 75 P-07 DUTY AND DAN WESSON 6 & 8 INCH REVOLVERS NOW SHIPPING
- PREVIEW - CZ 75 P-07 DUTY - DAN WESSON REVOLVERS - COLT SPECIAL COMBAT
- UMAREX COLT SPECIAL COMBAT CO2 4.5MM BB PISTOL REVIEW
- ASG CZ 75 P-07 DUTY BLOWBACK CO2 4.5MM BB PISTOL REVIEW
Type: BB air Revolvers.
Model: Dan Wesson 6 and 8 inch.
Materials: Mostly Metal.
Weight: 2.25 - 2.3 pounds.
Barrel: Metal non-rifled.
Propulsion: CO2 x 1.
Action: Revolver, single and double action.
Ammunition Type: 4.5mm BB's.
Ammunition Capacity: 6 rounds.
Trigger Pull: The ASG Dan Wesson Revolvers have predictable trigers with the single action being a bit more consistent, not just in feel but in fps also. Double action mode is very usable without a lot of extra pressure required. I found I just wanted to shoot this gun in single action mode because it felt more natural with a six shooter.
Accuracy: I shot the pair of Dan Wesson Revolvers at a target from 20 feet away in a free standing position, and they performed well getting a 1.5 to 2 inch grouping just to the left of the target. The sights are adjustable for elevation and windage so getting these guns centered on the bullseye would be very easy. My Chrony testing with a six shot averaged result was 395 fps for the six inch and 447 fps for the 8 inch Dan Wesson.
Build Quality: These fine revolvers are extremely well built, I am beginning to think just about any product from ASG would not disappoint me, after reviewing the Dan Wesson's and CZ 75 P-07 DUTY. The Dan Wesson BB revolvers are almost all metal with just a few components made out of plastic, like the handles and CO2 screw tab. The handles feel like a cross between plastic and rubber. The finish on the six inch silver Dan Wesson is amazing and looks just like polished stainless steel. The black eight inch version has an almost metallic speckled finish without the shininess.
Realism: The ASG Dan Wesson BB revolvers are as close as you can get to a real six shooter, ASG didn't leave any detail out and thought of a few I may have never even dreamt up! Loading and ejecting actual brass shells into the cylinder makes you feel like this gun is much more then an unassuming airgun!
Purchased From: The Replica Airguns Store.
- It's a revolver with actual brass shells giving you the feeling of a real 6 shooter!
- Almost all metal design.
- lots of detail in this gun, very well made, fit and finish is excellent.
- Good power and good accuracy.
- Fully adjustable sights.
- If I could have dreamt up this gun I don't think I could have done as good a job!
- Very hard to get this gun in North America.
- Plastic CO2 screw tab.
- Only shoots BB's, would have been cool to shoot pellets too.
I'm not really a revolver person, or should I say I wasn't really a revolver person, well until I got my Dan Wessons! I felt this way because most of the air gun revolvers available look just like that - they look like air guns! The Dan Wesson BB revolvers showed me that an air gun revolver can be just as cool as any of my very realistic automatic air pistols in my collection. And if you where already a revolver fan then the Dan Wesson CO2 BB revolvers are definitely for you.
My YouTube Video Review for these amazingly real Revolvers: