(Photo curtesy of www.co2airguns.net)
- CYBERGUN GSG 92 BB GUN FULL AUTO MODIFICATION
- CYBERGUN GSG 92 ON ITS WAY!
- CYBERGUN GSG 92 BB GUN FIELD TEST
Type: BB air pistol.
Model: GSG 92.
Materials: 99% all metal build.
Weight: 2.4 pounds.
Barrel: 4.1 inches, brass, non-rifled.
Propulsion: CO2 x1.
Action: Semi auto (Selectable Full Auto with Mod) blowback, double and single action.
Ammunition Type: Steel BBs 4.5mm.
Ammunition Capacity: 22 rounds
Trigger Pull: The trigger pull is what you would expect from a real automatic pistol, in single action mode it is very light and short.
Accuracy: Very good, I was surprised!
Build Quality: Excellent, with almost all metal construction, good weight and craftsmanship.
Realism: This is as close as you can come to the look, weight, feel, and action of a Beretta 92FS styled gun, the actual gun it most closely represents is the Taurus Model 92B
Purchase it From: The Replica Airguns Store
- Extremely realistic airgun replica of a Beretta 92FS styled gun.
- All metal construction.
- Would make an excellent training gun as it functions just like the real Beretta automatic handgun.
- Blowback action is very firm adding to the realism of shooting this weapon.
- Field strips just like a real Beretta 92FS.
- Can be easily moded to fire in either Semi Auto or Full Auto by moving the safety to the all-the-way down position.
- It goes through CO2 very fast.
- When the magazine releases, it simply drops out, no spring to it.
- No adjustable sights.
- Safety lever and mag release are plastic. (Not a deal breaker).
This BB air pistol is styled after many modern blowback airsoft pistols, this means it functions very similarly to the real steel. It is a very hefty gun made almost entirely from metal and has a very snappy blowback action which adds to it's shooting realism. Even the magazine looks and feels like a real 9mm magazine with similar weight and dimensions. The Cybergun GSG 92 shoots very accurately for a BB airgun and has fairly decent power considering it's blowback function, this does result in heavy usage of CO2. I was able to get about 3 magazines out of a CO2 cartridge when in Semi Auto mode. When I shot in Full Auto mode I was lucky to get 2 magazines out of a CO2 cartridge. This is a must have replica airgun for many reasons; price, realism, all metal design, performance and also the fact that it's easily moded to select fire Full Auto.
My YouTube Video Review for this Airgun: