(Photo curtesy of www.co2airguns.net)
Type: BB air pistol.
Materials: Metal Slide and Polymer Frame.
Weight: 1.5 pounds.
Barrel: 4.1 inches, steel, non-rifled.
Propulsion: CO2 x1.
Action: Semi auto blowback, double action.
Ammunition Type: Steel BBs 4.5mm.
Ammunition Capacity: 19 rounds
Trigger Pull: This gun has a heavy trigger pull, the first 3/4 of the trigger pull actuates the hammer with a noticeable click when the hammer is all the way back and ready to fire. The last part of the trigger pull is much lighter. With practice you will be able to engage the hammer and then fire the gun in a kind of simulated single action mode.
Build Quality: In its price range this air gun offers good build quality and value, it feels solid and well built, even the magazine is metal.
Realism: Even though this gun is not an actual licensed copy of a Glock 17C, it does resemble one very closely. There is good detail with a cut-out ejection port, concealed CO2 cartridge, trigger safety, and realistic larger barrel opening, making this Replica Airgun look very close to the genuine Glock.
Purchased this gun from: The Replica Airguns Store
- Well priced for what you get.
- Metal and Polymer construction like the real Glock.
- Would make an excellent training gun as it functions and looks much like the real Glock handgun.
- Good realism: Cut out slide ejection port, large barrel opening, concealed CO2 with flush magazine, safety on trigger.
- Nice fiber optic sights.
- Has good power to CO2 usage ratio, can get around 100 shots per CO2 cartridge.
- Picatinny rail for accessories like Laser sights and tactical lights.
- The trigger pull is a bit heavy making accuracy somewhat hard at first, once you get used to the break point, it gets easier to shoot.
- The slide spring is very light so the snap back is slow, it's not noticeable when you are shooting the airgun but more so when you release the slide with the slide release.
I really like this Umarex air gun mostly because they put a lot of attention into the detail making this Glock Replica Blowback BB Airgun a treat to own and shoot. It's priced right so just about anyone can own one and once you get used to the trigger break point it makes for a decently accurate action plinker.
Here is the YouTube Field Test Video for this Airgun: