Type: Blank Gun.
Manufacturer: Zoraki - Atak Arms.
Model: Zoraki M906.
Materials: Metal & Polymere.
Weight: .9 pounds.
Barrel: Semi plugged - front firing.
Propulsion: Gun powder.
Action: Single action.
Ammunition Type: 9mm P.A.K.
Ammunition Capacity: 6 round magazine.
Trigger Pull: The trigger pull is short and smooth, typical of a semi auto action.
Build Quality: The overall build quality of this gun is awesome. The design and materials all seem to be of good quality. After I received my Zoraki Mod.925 and saw how well ATAK Arms made it's polymer components, I was actually expecting the M906 to be as good if not better. I was not disappointed! ATAK Arms put excellent thought into using metal and polymer materials to their full advantage, making the frame and handle out of polymer and where it really counts, metals are used; Slide, Barrel, and most other mechanical parts. The slide feels as well made as you would find in an actual firearm. The overall quality is that of an actual Firearm!
Realism: This gun is not supposed to be a replica of any gun in production but it does look like a shrunken down Sig Sauer in some ways and hey I love the Sigs. The Zoraki M906 looks and feels like a real gun, always make sure to take precautions when using this realistic looking blank shooter!
Purchased From: VinzerSports.com.
- In Canada it is one of the few blank guns available for purchase that is not prohibited.
- Excellent construction, great usage of metal and polymer materials.
- Well priced for an extremely high quality blank gun.
- Very compact in every aspect, great for conceal carry purposes (Check your areas laws).
- Well thought out modern design.
- Not as readily available in Canada, the US and other areas..
- 9mm P.A.K. Blank ammo is expensive.
- Limited ammunition capacity.
The Zoraki M906 is well thought out, well built, and well priced! What more do I need to say? If you want an extremely compact modern looking blank shooter, then make sure to consider this ATAK Arms 9mm P.A.K. blank gun. It immediately became my favorite gun in my blank collection.
My table top YouTube Video Review for the Zoraki M906 Blank Gun: